Topics

HP Pump technical Data

Stefan and Anne Deerberg

Hi together!

Is there anyone who knows about the HP pump electric consumption? I can’t find nothing in the technical data sheet from Dessalator and any type label on the motor.

Thank you

Stefan and Anne
SM 373, OYA
Mayreau / St.Vincent

Which model Dessalator water maker?

The D160 is about 14 amps of 230 volt.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 7:00 AM Stefan Deerberg <stefan.deerberg@...> wrote:
Hi together!

Is there anyone who knows about the HP pump electric consumption? I can’t find nothing in the technical data sheet from Dessalator and any type label on the motor.

Thank you

Stefan and Anne
SM 373, OYA
Mayreau / St.Vincent

Stefan and Anne Deerberg

Thank you Bill!
It’s the 160 L

Stefan

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi; The D150 HP pump is 2.2KW. So the pump itself consumes a bit below 10 Amps at 220V.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099