Topics

In Martinique looking at Amels

Darren And Kel

We are in Martinique with a possible deal pending and looking at Amels.  If anyone is considering any boats here, and would like some info, we would be happy to pass it along.

Kelly and Darren

ISPA YachtMaster Instructor Evaluator
ISPA YachtMaster Instructor.

Orion Martin

Hi Kelly and Darren,

I am currently looking at Amels with a view to purchase in the next two years. I have seen two SMs advertised in Martinique. Any information you think would be relevant concerning purchasing in this area would be most appreciated.

karkauai

Hi Kelly and Daren!!!  WooHooo!!! Hope your deal goes through!  Looking forward to hooking up again ?this winter?.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819