Topics

Indicator lamp 24V panel

Arnold Mente

Hello Amelians,

does anyone know the diameter for the signal lights of pressurized water and bilge pump on the 24V panel of the SM?

Thanks for the help, I'm far away from the boat at the moment.

--
Arnold
SY Zephyr SM203

Ryan Meador

On our boat, they're 8mm.  I used this LED to replace the pressure water indicator and it worked great.

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 4:35 AM Arnold Mente via groups.io <Arnold.mente=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Amelians,

does anyone know the diameter for the signal lights of pressurized water and bilge pump on the 24V panel of the SM?

Thanks for the help, I'm far away from the boat at the moment.

--
Arnold
SY Zephyr SM203

Arnold Mente

Thank You so much!!!

Am 28.09.2020 um 20:53 schrieb Ryan Meador <ryan.d.meador@...>:

On our boat, they're 8mm.  I used this LED to replace the pressure water indicator and it worked great.

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 4:35 AM Arnold Mente via groups.io <Arnold.mente=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Amelians,

does anyone know the diameter for the signal lights of pressurized water and bilge pump on the 24V panel of the SM?

Thanks for the help, I'm far away from the boat at the moment.

--
Arnold
SY Zephyr SM203

Arnold Mente