Topics

Information requested on Sharki

Richard Solomon <rsolomon2@...>

Hello all:
I am presently the owner of a Valiant 32, a stout, wonderful cruising sailboat, but a bit small for my needs. We are thinking of moving up, and are considering a Sharki. I would appreciate any information, good or bad, on this model: those of you sailing one, have you been happy with her? Have there been any common problems with an older Sharki (like blisters with some of the early Valiants)? I would also like to know how many have been built, whether the factory is still building them, etc.
I know this asks for what may be a lot of information. So, thanks very much in advance for any information or for sources.
Fair winds, Richard Solomon; s/v Klarissa; Santa Barbara, California