Inside Tips - "How to work with a broker to Buy or Sell your Amel" - ZOOM also simulcast and recorded on YouTube - Sat, 04/10/2021 #cal-notice

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Inside Tips - "How to work with a broker to Buy or Sell your Amel" - ZOOM also simulcast and recorded on YouTube

When:
Saturday, 10 April 2021
20:00 to 21:00
(GMT+00:00) Etc/GMT

Where:
Internet Worldwide at 2000 hours UTC

Organizer:
brouse@... 8323804970

All,

It is my true pleasure to announce our next ZOOM meeting for 10 April at 2000 UTC.

The Subject of this meeting is “How to work with a broker to Buy or Sell your Amel." Included will be tips from one of the world's most experienced Amel brokers, Joel Potter.

I asked Joel Potter to place some of his Amel knowledge and his love of the brand aside for this ZOOM meeting. I asked Joel to use his experience to help you understand how to best work with a yacht broker as a Buyer and as a Seller. I also asked him to provide you with some inside information and tips on how to work with any broker. I do not think that you will find this “inside information” and tips anywhere.

If you own an Amel, someday you will be selling her and a few tips can be worth thousands. If you plan on buying an Amel, chances are you will hear advice that will be “priceless.”

Joel Potter began his Amel selling career 40 years ago in 1981. Since that time and up to the present Joel has sold Amel yachts, almost exclusively. In 2015, Joel retired from selling new Amel boats after nearly 35 years of being Amels exclusive representative for all of North America in order to concentrate on selling preowned Amel boats.

Joel has sold some Amels multiple times, first when they were new and up to 6 times as resales. Without a doubt, Joel knows Amels and he is one of the few brokers in the world that I recommend. Joel is amazingly linked to Amel and one of Amel’s biggest supporters. Joel has also personally owned two Super Maramus and an Amel 54.

Date and Time:

Amel Yacht Owners' Group April Gathering: Time: Apr 10, 2021 20:00 GMT

The zoom link is:

To Join the Zoom Meeting, click on this link.
If you do not have ZOOM loaded on your device, this link will guide you through the process.

https://epfl.zoom.us/j/83328154757?pwd=NFRVOXNuRTI0ZTY4d09HOEZHVjFoZz09

You do not need the following if you use the link above
Meeting ID: 833 2815 4757
Passcode: 550827

You can also view the meeting with YouTube either during the meeting or afterward.
YouTube link is:
 https://youtu.be/AiFLSZQGaIM