Topics

insurance

kimberlite1212 <no_reply@...>

hi,
i am trying to get a U.S. broker to place insurance for our new amel
and the transatlantic passage.
anyone out there have a broker to recommend?
thanks
eric

davidlambertsen <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., kimberlite1212 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
hi,
i am trying to get a U.S. broker to place insurance for our new
amel
and the transatlantic passage.
anyone out there have a broker to recommend?
thanks
eric
Eric,
Regarding insurance, Morgan Wells in Annapolis is an excellent broker
for ocean vessels. His phone number is 410-626-9966. The company is
Jack Martin & Associates.

David Lambertsen
s/v Have Fun!
Amel Maramu #258

davidlambertsen <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., kimberlite1212 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
hi,
i am trying to get a U.S. broker to place insurance for our new
amel
and the transatlantic passage.
anyone out there have a broker to recommend?
thanks
eric
Eric,

Sorry, I gave you the fax number. Morgan Wells' phone number is 410-
626-1000. David

kimberlite1212 <no_reply@...>

David,
thanks for the info. joel potter also gave me a name to try.
do you have a sm?
where are you located.
i'm on long island
cheers,
eric freedman

kimberlt@...

kimberlt@o...

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., davidlambertsen <no_reply@y...> wrote:
--- In amelyachtowners@y..., kimberlite1212 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
hi,
i am trying to get a U.S. broker to place insurance for our new
amel
and the transatlantic passage.
anyone out there have a broker to recommend?
thanks
eric
Eric,

Sorry, I gave you the fax number. Morgan Wells' phone number is
410-
626-1000. David
Eric,

I have a 48 foot Maramu, which I keep on the Choptank River of the
Chesapeake Bay, just south of St Michaels. My Maramu is a little
smaller than a Super Maramu, with a full hard dodger but a smaller
main cabin.

When do you sail the ocean and where are you headed? I look forward
to this in a few years when I have my sons in college.

David