Insurance

william reynolds

Here is the information on Netherlands Insurance. I worked with Anell Brown and her direct email is  Anell.brown@...,gd
The cruising limits are  - "Worldwide"
 I've owned boats and airplanes for over 40 years and have been very careful in my dealings with insurance, maintenance, storage and purchase/sales dealings.  I did lots of research before I chose this policy.
Be prudent and make your own decisions.

Netherlands Insurance Company (WI) Ltd
Netherlands Building,
Grand Anse, P. O. Box 880,
St. George’s, Grenada, West Indies.
Voice +1-473-444-3012
Fax +1-473-444-2853
E-mail info@...

Cheers
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet
Amel SM2K 331

Billy Newport

I got my surprise from Boat US today. I'm moving my Amel from NJ to NJ, literally 20 miles to a different marina and my annual premium went from 3.7K to 11.4K. No good reason for this rise, "crime", "could be more exposed to weather" etc. Shopping around now.

eric freedman

Hi,

What model Amel do you have?

Fair Winds