Interiour polish

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi all. Thought I would send you pictures of what Ocean Pearl's varnish looks like after a few hours work with Neaplol original creme furniture polish. Having the decks so good spured me on. The hatch slider looks good too but that is my varnish, not polish.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui

New Zealand

Chuck_Kim_Joy

I love looking at other folks well kept Amels. You have a wood top on your washer mine is Corian. I like yours better. My interior is very close I have a shelf as opposed to straight wood above my nav table. Perfect to store binoculars that fall out on the first pitch to port. I am hull 388. Thanks for sharing.

Chuck and Kim
SV Joy 388
Bateau in Martinique us in Utah US

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 7:28 PM Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

Hi all. Thought I would send you pictures of what Ocean Pearl's varnish looks like after a few hours work with Neaplol original creme furniture polish. Having the decks so good spured me on. The hatch slider looks good too but that is my varnish, not polish.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui

New Zealand

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks for the comments.Chuck.

Danny

On 23 August 2021 at 13:38 Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:

[...]

Germain Jean-Pierre

Very nice Danny

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007

On 23 Aug 2021, at 13:28, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

Hi all. Thought I would send you pictures of what Ocean Pearl's varnish looks like after a few hours work with Neaplol original creme furniture polish. Having the decks so good spured me on. The hatch slider looks good too but that is my varnish, not polish.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui

New Zealand

<20210823_115328.jpg>
<20210823_115400.jpg>
<20210823_105948.jpg>
<20210823_110013.jpg>

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks JP. Hope you are OK. The latest lockdown won't b

On 23 August 2021 at 14:26 Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> wrote:

Very nice Danny

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007

On 23 Aug 2021, at 13:28, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

Hi all. Thought I would send you pictures of what Ocean Pearl's varnish looks like after a few hours work with Neaplol original creme furniture polish. Having the decks so good spured me on. The hatch slider looks good too but that is my varnish, not polish.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui

New Zealand

<20210823_115328.jpg>
<20210823_115400.jpg>
<20210823_105948.jpg>
<20210823_110013.jpg>

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks JP. Hope you are OK. I guess this latest lockdown won't be helping must get together for a meal when it's allowed again.

Dannh

On 23 August 2021 at 14:26 Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> wrote:

Very nice Danny

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007

On 23 Aug 2021, at 13:28, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

Hi all. Thought I would send you pictures of what Ocean Pearl's varnish looks like after a few hours work with Neaplol original creme furniture polish. Having the decks so good spured me on. The hatch slider looks good too but that is my varnish, not polish.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui

New Zealand

<20210823_115328.jpg>
<20210823_115400.jpg>
<20210823_105948.jpg>
<20210823_110013.jpg>

Eric Freedman

Hi Danny

Where did you get that polish, is the spelling correct?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Hi all. Thought I would send you pictures of what Ocean Pearl's varnish looks like after a few hours work with Neaplol original creme furniture polish. Having the decks so good spured me on. The hatch slider looks good too but that is my varnish, not polish.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui

New Zealand

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Sorry Eric. fat fingers. Neopol Original Creme furniture polish. When I bought the boat in Florida there was a bottle of it on board and any grocery store in NZ has it.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 24 August 2021 at 10:32 eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Danny

Where did you get that polish, is the spelling correct?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Hi all. Thought I would send you pictures of what Ocean Pearl's varnish looks like after a few hours work with Neaplol original creme furniture polish. Having the decks so good spured me on. The hatch slider looks good too but that is my varnish, not polish.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui

New Zealand

Seckin Barlas

Perfect…
If I can find it in Turkey, I am going to apply to hayat alsı.
Thanks
Seckin Barlas
SY Hayat

[...]

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Neapol is a New Zealand made product that has been around for about 70 years. You may struggle to find it outside of New Zealand.

Ross Hickey
SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 11:57 AM, Seckin Barlas <seckinbar@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Ross, yes it is New Zealand made but in 2008 when we bought Ocean Pearl in Florida the previous owner left a bottle on board.

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl