From: Roy Zakheym via groups.io <royzak1@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 19, 2021 10:19 am
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Introduction and a question

Hi all,
My name is Roy and I am Happy to write here for the first time.
With the invaluable  help of Bill Rouse and after a long search I am the proud new owner of Joanna2  a SM # 442 currently in sicily.
It feels great to be part of the amel owners club and this amazing forum which already helped me a lot!
I feel like I know some of you guys already ;)
 As I am currently not onboard I need help with the exact height of the life rail for ordering a saftey life net.
Thanks in advance
Roy zakheym
Joanna2 SM 442

Mark McGovern

Roy,

Congratulations!

It's about 59.5cm from the top of the toerail to the top of the lifeline.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

Roy Zakheym