Joel's presentation and Brunswick, GA

Craig Briggs

Great presentation, Joel, BUT...
I can't believe your callous denigration of Brunswick, Georgia, USA as a place where you can't get a decent Hamburger (or, presumably, a Hot Dog) -
how could you possibly have missed "Willie's WEE-NEE WAGON" with their WORLD FAMOUS WILLIE'S BURGER. I mean who else is going to "RELISH YOUR BUN". And it's walking distance from the marina and goes so well with the marina's 24/7 free beer, free happy hours and free Tuesday Bible study.
Seldom has there been a better life balance.
Cheers, Craig-
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL

In Joel's defense, most Floridians rarely leave Florida and many believe the earth ends at the state line. I am pretty sure that Joel's denigration of Brunswick, Georgia was a spur-of-the-moment and unplanned comment. I don't think Joel ever makes spur-of-the-moment and unplanned comments. I have known him to be a man of few words.😀😀

And, Craig, you did not include the Free Happy Hour at the marina every day!🐒

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar