From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Jose Venegas via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2022 8:11 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] SM Passerelle/ladder lost at sea

Thanks for the Info Eric,

My boat is at the Club de Pesca and will remain there for 3 to 4 more months.  We will move then to Panama for 6 more months.  The boat will not return to Boston.

Fair winds
Jose
Ipanema SM #278

Jose Venegas

Hi Eric
They charge in dollars and convert depending on the exchange rate.  They charge US$ 0.5/foot per day.  They have a reduction if you stay more than 3 months.

It is a little more expensive than the Club Nautico but substantially more secure and has better facilities including a good bar/restaurant.  They also provide dingy dock facility at a price.  The only  thing is that they are pretty booked up and you need to maker reservations as early as possible

Jose V
Ipanema SM278
Cartagena de Indias

Eric Freedman

Hi Jose,

I thought that the club was more expensive than that. I stopped by there a few years ago when I was staying in Santa Marta. It looks like a beautiful club and the place to stay in Cartagena.

Fair Winds