Laden Washing Machine power problem?

Kevin Schmit

Dear Amelians,

Successfully completed two complete wash loads and went to do a third and noticed no power to the washing machine.  I checked the circuit breaker on the 220 volt panel and not tripped, I reset anyways.  I checked the primary 220 volt master breaker inside the cabinet (lift up door), not tripped but reset that one as well.  I confirmed the washing machine was plugged into the wall outlet but I notice the green light on the plug is not illuminated.  It appears that washing machine outlet has no power.  Is there another breaker located somewhere that I have not found for that outlet?

Thanks,
--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA

Mark Erdos

I am not aware of another breaker after the panel. Suggest you follow the wire from the breaker panel to the washer with one of these:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Tools-Dual-Range-Non-Contact-Voltage-Tester-with-Flashlight-12-Volt-to-1000-Volt-AC-NCVT-3PR/312665549#overlay

klein-tools-voltage-tester-ncvt-3pr-64

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

Successfully completed two complete wash loads and went to do a third and noticed no power to the washing machine.  I checked the circuit breaker on the 220 volt panel and not tripped, I reset anyways.  I checked the primary 220 volt master breaker inside the cabinet (lift up door), not tripped but reset that one as well.  I confirmed the washing machine was plugged into the wall outlet but I notice the green light on the plug is not illuminated.  It appears that washing machine outlet has no power.  Is there another breaker located somewhere that I have not found for that outlet?

Thanks,
--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA
SM #362
Newport, RI

Alain Blanchard

Hugh K & K
Sorry to ask but are you at the port and in that case it might be the dock n’étaler !

Alain
Koriolys
SM 146
France

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 13 juin 2021 à 22:33, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> a écrit :

I am not aware of another breaker after the panel. Suggest you follow the wire from the breaker panel to the washer with one of these:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Tools-Dual-Range-Non-Contact-Voltage-Tester-with-Flashlight-12-Volt-to-1000-Volt-AC-NCVT-3PR/312665549#overlay

<image003.jpg>

[...]

Sorry but French auto correct.
Dock Breaker