Ladybug leaving Martinique for Newport, RI

Miles

Hello again all,

After several delays,  Ladybug will be sailing from Martinique to Newport, RI.  I plan to leave Martinique on the 10th or 11th of June, and I would like one or two more crew persons. This will be the seventh time that I have done the Martinique/Newport sail.  If you would like to join me on this voyage, please send an email tp milesbid at gmail.com.

Miles

S/Y Ladybug,,SM 216,  le Marin, Martinique

Eric Freedman

Hi Miles,

I had 4 great crewmembers this trip. All new to an Amel.

Did you check with OPO?

Kindest Regards,

Eric