laixoi@me.com # updating Raymarine sofware

Nicolas Klene

Hello Amelians
iI réalise that the drivers of my Raymarine autopilot ACU400,Evolution EV1 & controller P70
Are all in need of updating .
is there a way to do it with a computer ( Mac !) or one has to call a technician to do it ?
thanks in advance

Nicolas Klene
DarNico
SM2K # 471
In Marseille

Juan de Zulueta

Hello Nicolas,

You can download the new sw version of your autopilot components on your Mac and copy it on a sd card.
You need to have a Raymarine MFD on your boat installed on the network.
If you need more information you can call me I am in France 🇫🇷 at the moment
0680895892

Juan de zulueta
Ophelie X
Super Maramu