Topics

Last Call Onan Generator exhaust temperature switch - great price.

eric freedman

I am ordering these switches on Monday—sorry for the delay.

They will be shipped to you express mail.

If anyone else is interested, Please email me with the

the quantity you wish and your MAILING address.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

I have broken a few of these switches over the years. I have done this by reaching over the generator to retrieve something stored behind the genset.

I received a quote from my Onan dealer and on Amazon for around $90- plus tax which is ridiculous.

I tracked down the OEM manufacturer and the cost is about $23- plus a one time set up fee of about $50- I plan on ordering 2 of these. They stated that they make this for ONAN. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can order them for you $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

I will order the switches within a week.

Fair Winds,

Eric

SM 376 Kimberlite

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Eric,

I want jut to make sure that my name is on your list.

Vladimir Sonsev

96 Fiddlers Hill Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037

Tel: 202 258 1916

Best Regards
Vladimir
S/V " Life is Food"