Topics

LG solar panels shipping to Grenada

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Hi all,

I’m planning on joining the Lithium revolution but first need to find a source to get LG solar panels in Grenada, but this seems to be elusive. Would anyone know of a US dealer which can ship? Specifically, I need 3 x LG325N1K-V5.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--
Cheers
Paul

When all else fails, try,
Marine Warehouse
2330 NW 102ND AVE, SUITE 1 | DORAL, FL 33172 | Ph. (305) 635-0776 | Fax. (305) 436-3757
Email. usa@...
http://www.marinewarehouse.net
--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 4:30 PM Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m planning on joining the Lithium revolution but first need to find a source to get LG solar panels in Grenada, but this seems to be elusive. Would anyone know of a US dealer which can ship? Specifically, I need 3 x LG325N1K-V5.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Matt Salatino

I’ve used Marine Warehouse to ship an Aircon unit to Trinidad. I bought it from them, and was able to negotiate a price on the brand and model I wanted. They matched the lowest price I could find online, and of course, added their shipping fees.
I felt like I was treated fairly. They handled all import and customs and I just picked it up from their office.