Topics

Lip Seals Amel SM

Paul Osterberg

I thought I saw a list of various lip seals needed for the Amel SM, but now I can't find it. I'm doing overhaul of a few things and thought I should order a collection of Lip seals for now a future needs. Does such list exist? I assume different vintage might have some different measures but most should be the same I guess
If not maybe we together can make one, and maybe one for the various o rings needed when servicing various items aboard.

Paul on S/Y Kerpa #259 Lagos, Portugal

Arthur Sundqvist

Ask. Maud I think AMEL has all you need.....
Arthur

Skickat från min iPhone

1 nov. 2019 kl. 11:51 skrev Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...>:

I thought I saw a list of various lip seals needed for the Amel SM, but now I can't find it. I'm doing overhaul of a few things and thought I should order a collection of Lip seals for now a future needs. Does such list exist? I assume different vintage might have some different measures but most should be the same I guess
If not maybe we together can make one, and maybe one for the various o rings needed when servicing various items aboard.

Mike Ondra

Paul,

I had put this list together to help reference all the seals on Aletes. I cannot guarantee its exhaustiveness nor 100% accuracy, but it may be a start for you.

If anyone has corrections or additions, I would be happy to adjust and repost.

Mike

ALETES SM #240

Departing Norfolk for Martinique Monday Nov 4

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arthur Sundqvist
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 9:10 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Lip Seals Amel SM

Ask. Maud I think AMEL has all you need.....

Arthur

Skickat från min iPhone

1 nov. 2019 kl. 11:51 skrev Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...>:

Paul Osterberg

Mike  thank you 
Paul

Paul Osterberg

I have updated with a few lip selas and some O rings
Paul

Mike Ondra

Thanks Paul.

I appreciate the updates to the list.

Mike

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Osterberg
Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 2:30 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Lip Seals Amel SM

I have updated with a few lip selas and some O rings
Paul