List of Amels

Bradley Harris

Hello again.  In my search for the right vessel made by Henri Amel, I am looking for a list of the boats of his creation post 1990.  If someone has a convent link or list, that would fantastic.

Thanks,

Brad

Justin Paulsen

The AMEL website has a timeline of the models under the "Our Story" section:  https://amel.fr/en/our-story/

Maybe it will be helpful?

- Justin

--
Justin Paulsen
IT Professional

"The world is open, are you?"

Bradley Harris

Well for Pete's sake...it was right there.   Thanks and sorry for the silly post.

B.

Justin Paulsen

No problem!  :)

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 1:01 PM Bradley Harris <coronalhorizon.brad@...> wrote:
Well for Pete's sake...it was right there.   Thanks and sorry for the silly post.

B.

--
Justin Paulsen
IT Professional

"The world is open, are you?"

You might want to see this:
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 3:35 PM Justin Paulsen <petaris@...> wrote:
No problem!  :)

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 1:01 PM Bradley Harris <coronalhorizon.brad@...> wrote:
Well for Pete's sake...it was right there.   Thanks and sorry for the silly post.

B.

--
Justin Paulsen
IT Professional

"The world is open, are you?"

Brent Cameron

I have uploaded all of the brochures available on the Amel Web Site (some of them were buried down where they are't visible from the main page) into the files section of this forum here:

https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files/Amel%20Brochures

A lot of them are French only but there are some are in English, German and Russian versions also.
--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada