Lithium battery info

william reynolds

Great read concerning Lithium batteries!
https://marinehowto.com/drop-in-lifepo4-be-an-educated-consumer/
Bill
Cloudstreet

Mark McGovern

Great article Bill.  Thanks for sharing it.  I am glad to see that Rod Collins has recovered enough from his stroke last year to be writing again.  I believe that Rod Collins is one of the foremost experts on the use of LiFePO4 batteries in a marine house bank if not THE foremost expert.  In additional to doing a ton of laboratory testing on them, he has had an LiFePO4 battery bank on his personal sailboat since 2009 and has put over 2200 cycles on them.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

EricOpdeweegh