--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Rink De Haan

Hi Slavko

Yes the 1500w version is the new motor and it has the same size.
I replaced mine last year and I am happy with it.

Best

Rink de Haan
SM 2k #330 Razors Edge
Greece

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 25 mei 2021 om 20:31 heeft Slavko Despotovic <slavko@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

I am on the anchor in Croatia and my windlass stoped working, so tomorrow I have some hard work in front of me. 26m of chain plus anchor. What I found is that motor is not functioning well. during turn there is a lot of sparks and smell from rotor. And there were some small parts from copper on the deck bellow the motor. My conclusion is that I need new motor. Motor is 1200W 24V but I can not find one. There is 24V 1500W that I can order and have it in few days. Anyone changing 1200W with 1500W? My guess is that are the same size so it will fit on the Tiger. If there is any other idea what I can do I will be grateful.

Regards from sunny Croatia.
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

I do not know if they are the same. Write or call Lofrans:
Via Philips 5, 20900 Monza (MI), Italy
T: +39 039 2001973 - 936
F: +39 039 2004299
E: contact@...
W: www.lofrans.com
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Slavko Despotovic

Thank you. Just motor?
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Rink De Haan

Yes I changed only the motor. But advise you to check the two switches for water ingress.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 25 mei 2021 om 21:06 heeft Slavko Despotovic <slavko@...> het volgende geschreven:

Thank you. Just motor?
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Slavko Despotovic

I already replaced switches.

Thank you.
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Jarek Zemlo

Hi

Slavko once you have the quotation for 1500W motor please let me know I also consider to change mine.
Thanks

Jarek
SY NOA BLUE
SM 201

Germain Jean-Pierre

Be very careful. When I wanted to change to a 1500w motor, I noted that the shaft was bigger for the 1500 motor. No fit for my gearbox

Luckily, the motors are easy to repair

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera,  SM007, NZ

On 26 May 2021, at 20:37, Jarek Zemlo via groups.io <noa_blue@...> wrote:

Hi

Slavko once you have the quotation for 1500W motor please let me know I also consider to change mine.
Thanks

Jarek
SY NOA BLUE
SM 201

Slavko Despotovic

I got new motor and replacement was easy and massy. But it work now perfectly. One more question.  I would need to replace push button that is on the windlass itself. Any idea where I can order? I searched internet but no success.
Adding some photos....
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Hans Schaidinger

Hello Slavko,

last year I ordered the push buttons direct at amel service in Hyeres, good qualitiy and works perfect!

Cordially

Hans

SM2K #411 ALADEMAR Rogoznica

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Olaf Bauer

Hi Slavko,

Normally you can get them in (almost) every marine shop. I bought mine over there.

But you can also make a research on Amazon with the keywords “marine button rubber”. You will find some 😉

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz