Lofrans Tigres windlass parts

JB Duler

Hello,

I am looking for parts (clutch cone for gypsy, coupling, drive shaft) that are not included in the parts kit.
The Lofrans customer service has not answered my emails. Maybe like other European suppliers they are on vacation in August?
Does anybody know of a good source for parts (Europe/UK or in the US)
Thks,
JB

(sorry I posted the previous message in the yachts for sale section)
--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco

Ralf Schroeder

Hi John,
I have bought some spare parts for my old lofrans und now my new lofrans tigres bei www.svb.de.
There are in the portfolio some pieces for clutch clone and other components.

Best wishes

Ralf
Baghira, Sharki #42

william reynolds

I have gotten all my Lofrans parts from Imtra who can be reached at

Customer Service/Inside Sales

30 Samuel Barnet Blvd. New Bedford, MA 02745
508-995-7000 | www.imtra.com

They have great service, reasonable prices and they usually ship the same day.

Contact there is Raymond P  LaVoie

Bill Reynolds

Cloudstreet

Roy Zakheym

Hi
I was in Italy last month and ordered parts from a lofrans dealer shop ZANCA. I texted him via this number on whatsapp +39 380 636 2006 . They have almost all parts available and shipping arrived after two days.
Good luck
Roy zakheym
Joanna 2 SM 442

JB Duler

Thanks all for the good tips to get those Lorans parts. I'll get on the phone Monday.

--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco