Topics

Long term storage options in southern Caribbean

Mark Erdos

James,

I’m not sure you can get into Varadero marina and boatyard. It is not surveyed. Our charts show “Unsurveyed. Depths between 7 and 10 ft. Stoney”. Do they have a privately maintained channel? I know they do dredging as part of their operations so perhaps this is the case. Else, Aruba is a really nice duty free island with cheap airfares to and from the USA.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - San Blas Islands, Panama

www.creampuff.us