Looking for a buyers broker.

Alex BAIZEAU

Greetings everyone,

My partner Emma and I are looking for a reputable buyer’s broker in Europe, for a Maramu or Santorin.

We got in touch with Michel Charpentier but unfortunately he retired.

We are both Francophone but live in Squamish British Columbia.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Have a great day

Alex

Courtney Gorman

Talk with Joel Potter he’ll know if there are any good boats on the west coast
Cheers