Topics

Looking for late model SM 2000

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

My wife and I are former SM owners who miss the life and our Amel.  We have been shopping for 50 foot plus boat for several months and nothing comes close to our Amel.  We're interested in late model SM 2000.

Ben and Gayle Driver
formerly SM 2000 #347

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Contact Olaf Bauer, next year he will sell his SM2K S/V Katchopine (SM2K redline with comfort pack, no. 392).

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 12:58:28 PM CDT, Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347 via groups.io <joedoakes66@...> wrote:

My wife and I are former SM owners who miss the life and our Amel.  We have been shopping for 50 foot plus boat for several months and nothing comes close to our Amel.  We're interested in late model SM 2000.

Ben and Gayle Driver
formerly SM 2000 #347

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Thanks Alex.  I did contact him with my email.  I hope to see you on the water again someday.
Ben

Ben and Gayle Driver

6S

On Sep 24, 2020, at 10:56 PM, Alexandre Uster von Baar via groups.io <uster@...> wrote:

Contact Olaf Bauer, next year he will sell his SM2K S/V Katchopine (SM2K redline with comfort pack, no. 392).

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 12:58:28 PM CDT, Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347 via groups.io <joedoakes66@...> wrote:

My wife and I are former SM owners who miss the life and our Amel.  We have been shopping for 50 foot plus boat for several months and nothing comes close to our Amel.  We're interested in late model SM 2000.

Ben and Gayle Driver
formerly SM 2000 #347

Courtney Gorman

I concur Olaf's boat is beautiful and has been well cared for
Cheers
Courtney