Topics

Maramu 1985 Jib Electric Furler

Greg Wala

Hi, would anyone have the drawings for the Automatic Jib Furler from the 1985 era? I played around with the engage/disengage lever on the casing and now cannot get the gears to engage again no matter what position I try, would anyone have any advice on how to tackle this?

Philippe Belloir

See the file attached

Best

Phil

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] De la part de Greg Wala
Envoyé : dimanche 11 octobre 2020 21:54
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Objet : [AmelYachtOwners] Maramu 1985 Jib Electric Furler

Hi, would anyone have the drawings for the Automatic Jib Furler from the 1985 era? I played around with the engage/disengage lever on the casing and now cannot get the gears to engage again no matter what position I try, would anyone have any advice on how to tackle this?

Greg Wala

Thank you very much Philippe,

Do you know what brand of furler it is?

Thanks
Greg

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 6:08 PM Philippe Belloir <pbelloir@...> wrote:

See the file attached

Best

Phil

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] De la part de Greg Wala

Philippe Belloir

I found as a reference only “NIREF” with a number 5, 10 ???

Perhaps NI for Nirvana

Envoyé : lundi 12 octobre 2020 10:25
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Objet : Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Maramu 1985 Jib Electric Furler

Thank you very much Philippe,

Do you know what brand of furler it is?

Thanks

Greg

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 6:08 PM Philippe Belloir <pbelloir@...> wrote:

See the file attached

Best

Phil