Topics

Maramu Curtains For $100 + Shipping

mr_hermanns

Hey there! We redid the interior of Cerulean to remove all the design elements from my Ex (LOL) and wanted to put our curtains and closet enclosures up for sale.

They are all Sunbrella, and completed buy Rosarios Canvas in MDR (double fabric layering etc).

Pics can be seen here:

Cerulean Salon Interior Refinishing – Part Three

This is for a Traditional Maramu (non Super) - Cerulean is hull #105. Note: All Curtains are in perfect condition, with track guides, snaps/velcro and matching hold back ties.

New Cost was$1600+ ($1250 for materials + $400 Labor)

I will sell and ship them to the first person who responds directly for $100+ Shipping!!!! You save over $1500 and will save them from the trash!

-Jer

SVCerulean.com

Richard May

Hi Jer,

I know your post is pretty old but I am wondering why you decided to go with Sunbrella fabric on the old blue curtains and if you went with Sunbrella fabric on the new beige curtains? Did you line the curtains with a UV fabric? How are they holding up? Richard and I just took delivery of Super Maramu hull #477. It looks like the original curtains from 2005 throughout the interior. The liners of the curtains are rotting so I am looking at redoing all the curtains. Any advice you have would be much appreciated :)

Best regards,

Kathy May
SV Avogato

Bill