Topics

Measurements of stern area of a SM for boat name and port

Does anyone have the measurements of the stern area of a SM for boat name and port. I lost the diagram I had.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Ryan Meador

Hi Bill,

I've attached the one I made when I renamed our boat.  The dimensions listed are in inches.  Some SMs have a grab rail to port of the steps which might eat into this space, so keep that in mind.

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 11:33 AM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Does anyone have the measurements of the stern area of a SM for boat name and port. I lost the diagram I had.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Ryan,