Topics

Membrane and End Cap Question

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hello Bill,

I’d like to address the subject of the Dessalator membrane holders.  I consider them under engineered, especially the end caps.  (Duo60 and Duo 100 models)

I’ve had a NZ shop replicate the end caps but due to Covid-19, I’ve been unable to pickup the parts and complete a change over.

Has anyone modified the tubes or manufactured a different type of membrane system?

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, New Zealand.

On 21 Apr 2020, at 05:41, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

For those planning to attend the ZOOM meeting, please post questions to the Topic " ZOOM meeting technical questions" by replying to this email.

Tilo Peters will likely respond to these technical questions.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

eric freedman

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Did you have white colored end caps? If you did not and have the black end caps,

what modifications did you do to the new end caps?

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

[...]

Image removed by sender.