Mizzen goiot traveller end car discs

I have a request into Amel.  Anyone else have one of these discs break?  I’m looking for alternate sources for a permanent solution, rather than using a line to the opposite stern cleat and adjust as needed.

Ken Uber

I found a supplier in the USA for these, but haven't ordered one. I'm missing one completely.
I would be interested in what you find.

Ken Uber
SY Eleuthera
SM # 007
Williamstown Vic, AU

--
Regards

Ken Uber
0411 096 804

Ken,

I tried them, but when I went through the purchase to put them in my cart, it changed qty 2 to 1 and said out of stock.  I’m currently waiting to hear back from Maxim at Amel who requested I email him.

Thanks,
Mike

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

What is wrong with your traveller ?

SM Balu 222
Elja Röllinghoff

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Elja,

the traveller is actually fine.  As you can see in the picture one of the two track stops have a line through it because the disc you pull up on broke in half and as a result, the spring pin comes loose, preventing the track stop from locking into the slots on the rail.  I could probably get som 3/8 washers as a temporary solution.  On the other track stop, I see the disc has a crack in it too, so best to replace both sides.  Amel may have the discs, or the entire track stop assembly as a single sku?  Or i may have to go to a machine shop to craft some new discs.

Unless someone else has other knowledge to share.

Ken Uber

I may have found a supplier in Europe for these stoppers, am progressing discussions and will let you know.  I am chasing a full stopper, not just the disks. but will see what i come up with.

Ken Uber

Stopper disks:

Bonjour ,

Here it is a generic picture , the stopper doesn't exist anymore.

The stopper RONSTAN attached  , putted on   GOIOT TRACK  Y 30 .

RONSTAN ' REFERENCE   RONSTON is RC  63283 .

The price here is €85.00   + shipping

To reply to your friend , I can provide  this disk ,

I had it made in   France. ,

Have a nice evening

David

Le 23/05/2022 à 01:27, Kenneth Uber a écrit :
David,
Thank you for your reply.

Thanks Ken!  I appreciate you.  Last Friday I actually found a local fabricator willing to make 2 discs for me.  I’m in queue, but looks like a solid solution.

thanks to the others who offered suggestions and/or assistance.  I love this community!

Cheers!
Mike