Topics

Model specific sub site

david bruce

Hi Ian and all,

 Capital idea!

 I have also thought that a model specific sub section of the site might serve to promote more discourse among owners of similar boats and be more efficient.   For instance I would really appreciate hearing more about what John Hayes has to say about his SN, but I share his expressed reluctance to engage in detailed discussions on the forum that would only benefit a minority of members.

 I know that most Amel owners are very gracious and generous in sharing their experiences and knowledge, so for me it’s more a matter of my not wanting to ‘clog things up’ or bore the majority by say, asking for some minor clarification of Craigs response to my query regarding installing nav lights. I could PM but then Ian might miss a bit, etc.

Thoughts Bill?

Dave
LiesseSN006

On Dec 25, 2020, at 2:41 AM, Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:

Would it be a good idea for all SN owners to start any post or photo title with 'Santorin' followed by an easily searchable sub title - steering/engine/mast etc.
I find I am trawling through lots of posts that are not always applicable to the Santorin?
Just a thought..

Ian
Ocean Hobo SN96