--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

JOSE PRIETO

Hi Slavko,

Thanks for your advice and the docs.
I new the docs you sent me, but my problem is that I don’t have the B&G connection box installed, so, there’s no cables ready for NMEA 0183 out connection available on the system. I have the B&G processor device (on back of the rack) from and to the instruments, transducers and the hydra 2000 are connected. I want to know from where I can “steal” the NMEA 0183 signal. See the picture attached.
--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323

Dominique Sery

Hello,
il connected my hydra 2000 (without jonction box) to a Miniplex wifi and it works fine
if i remember, the nmea out are terminals 11, 12, 13

11 nmea out -
12 nmea out +
13 ground
with the covid i can’t go to my boat to have a look...

Dominique

JOSE PRIETO

Hi Dominique!

I’ll try and let you know.
thanks

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323

This should help you.
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 6:40 AM JOSE PRIETO <prietomd11@...> wrote:
Hi Dominique!

I’ll try and let you know.
thanks

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323

JOSE PRIETO

Perfect Bill!

You saved my life again! :)

thanks

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323

Jose,

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 9:20 AM JOSE PRIETO <prietomd11@...> wrote:
Perfect Bill!

You saved my life again! :)

thanks

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323

Rink De Haan

Hi Bill,

I am interested in your on line service Amel Book, but it looks like the PayPal environment is only a sandbox/test environment.

Is the service already available?

Many thanks,

Rink

Van: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> namens CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>