Topics

My Lithium LiFePO4 Project to convert SM and 54s

All,

I am mostly finished with recommended assortments/bundles including the required peripheral devices. I have selected a Preferred Vendor for the US & Canada and another for the UK and Europe. I am still working on a Caribbean supplier in Martinique and possibly a second US supplier. I will these other suppliers completed in about a month.

I do not want to post in this group the offers made by the above Preferred Vendors. I am happy to share everything with any Amel Yacht Owner Group member who may want it. If you want this information, please email a request to brouse@...

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550