Mystery part Any ideas?

Arlo

Hello all, well after 4 years of owning my Amel Mango I have not figures out what this part goes to. Any ideas? (BTW I already checked and it does not fit on the "Flux Capacitor")

Courtney Gorman

Maybe something for a seagull water filtration system due to the seagull on the knob

On Jan 12, 2022, at 5:00 PM, Arlo <svplanb@...> wrote:

Hello all, well after 4 years of owning my Amel Mango I have not figures out what this part goes to. Any ideas? (BTW I already checked and it does not fit on the "Flux Capacitor")

Christian Sloane

That logo is from goiot that makes hatches portholes etc….I know from having just bought a bunch 🤣. Not sure what the piece is, though.

Christian
ESCAPADES
SM #350
Currently in HOLLYWOOD, FL