Topics

Needed: Amel Experienced Surveyor - North East USA

mr_hermanns

Fellow Amelians,

Amel Experienced Surveyor Needed. Looking for someone near the Annapolis area to complete a Survey. Sadly, I don’t know anyone on the east coast and would love recommendations!

--
Jeremy Hermanns - "Jer"
SVCerulean.com

Mike Ondra

Hello Jer,

This gentleman did an insurance survey on Aletes. And I know he did at least one other Amel. We found him thorough, easy to work with, and good quality report.

Mike Ondra

Aletes SM#240

Martinique

Amel Experienced Surveyor Needed. Looking for someone near the Annapolis area to complete a Survey. Sadly, I don’t know anyone on the east coast and would love recommendations!

--
Jeremy Hermanns - "Jer"
SVCerulean.com
Maramu #105
Marina Del Rey, CA

Miles

Hi Jer,

I have used this person.  He did a thorough job for me in RI.  I was impressed and I recommend him.

WILLIAM COBLE

Independent Marine Surveyor

P.O. Box 1434

North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852

tel/fax 401 295 1389 cobleboatsurveys@...

Miles

s/y Ladybug, sm 216 Le Marin, Martinique

mr_hermanns

Edited

Thank you everyone for the prompt and awesome replies. I have engaged Tarn Kelsey and super appreciate all the reco's!

--
Jeremy Hermanns - "Jer"
SVCerulean.com