Topics

New companionway lock source

Arlo

Hello all. Ok so I cut off the plastic cover on the key and below is what I found. Looks like it is a FH 13 KIS key....anyone know where these can be bought from?

Nicolas Klene

HI Arlo
 with the pictures and the référence I will try to inquire here in France and come back to you .

nick
--
Nicolas Klene
DarNico

Arlo

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 04:48 PM, Nicolas Klene wrote:
HI Arlo
 with the pictures and the référence I will try to inquire here in France and come back to you .

nick
--
Nicolas Klene
DarNico
SM2K # 471
In Marseille

 Thanks Nick!

David Wallace

Keep checking around. I had two copies made at a little locksmith stall on the street in Loreto, Baja Sur, Mexico, so you never know...

On Jan 29, 2020, at 4:15 PM, Arlo <svplanb@...> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 04:48 PM, Nicolas Klene wrote:
HI Arlo
 with the pictures and the référence I will try to inquire here in France and come back to you .

nick
--
Nicolas Klene
DarNico
SM2K # 471
In Marseille

 Thanks Nick!

Mark & Debbie Mueller

If you are near Brunswick, GA or stop at Brunswick Landing Marina as many transiting boats do I found today that Central Hardware on Norwich St. has the Y2 key blanks in stock.  They cut several keys for me.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54