Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io group.

Uploaded By: steve b <stevect@...>

Repair of engine hatch bulges

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Stefan Deerberg

Thank you Steve!
That’s a great documentary of your work. Very useful. That encourages me to tackle the job myself.
It’s reminds me of my times when I build Aircraft many years ago.

Stefan

SV Voyageur
SM 373 Martinique

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io group.

Uploaded By: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>

3 pages from my 400-page Amel Book

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io group.

Uploaded By: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>

Ordering parts from SAV@...

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io group.

Uploaded By: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>

This new revision includes mainmast intermediates which were accidentally left out of the upload of 4-26-2020...also a few other minor changes.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

karkauai

Bill

I can't find the file uploaded by Steve Bell for engine room hatch repair. I clicked on the link in the notification email which took me to Files, but I can't find it.

Help!
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

On Apr 25, 2020 6:30 PM, "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification" <main+notification@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io group.

Uploaded By: steve b <stevect@...>

Repair of engine hatch bulges

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Kent,

I talked to Steve about it. There were some errors in the file that were made by Steve's contractor. That file was removed from the files section.

This file may help you. It is everything that was in Steve's file with some added things. It is available to you through my website at CLIENT ACCESS>>Book Supplements>>Product Information>>Part 1 Deck & Hull>>Engine Hatch Bulge Repair. There are some other files at that location, including another hatch repair method.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 6:24 PM karkauai via groups.io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bill

I can't find the file uploaded by Steve Bell for engine room hatch repair. I clicked on the link in the notification email which took me to Files, but I can't find it.

Help!
Kent
SM 243
Kristy