Topics

New Generator

heinz@quetzal.berlin

Hello
The new generator was installed in my Quetzal. Now the problem is that the old exhaust outlet is a bit bigger than the old one. The old exhaust is 40mm, the new 50mm. The company that installs the generator suggests to reduce the diameter. Another variant would be to enlarge the fuselage passage, i.e. to replace it. Is there someone with experience
Thank you for your messages, stay healthy.
Heinz sv Quetzal, Sm 2000, 292, Whangarei NZ at the moment because of Corona unfortunately not on board but in Berlin

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

Hallo Heinz

May I ask which generstor you took must have a new one too.

Best Elja
SM Balu
222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Heinz Stutenbaeumer

Hallo i ordert the

Marine Onan RS 8 QD Model MDKBW

It is a littel bit smaler and not so heavy but it has more rpm
Cheers Heinz