Topics

New Member - Amel Mango Hull #63-Is there an electronic Owners Manual in existence

Ian Bone

Hello all,
I've recently purchased Hull #63 Mango.
I'm in the process of reviewing documentation and wondered if there was an electronic Owners Manual for the Amel Mango available.

Ian

rob dillmann

Dear Ian,

We own an Amel Mango (nr 43) since the end of 2017, which we are fitting out in the south of France.
Attached you will find the manual I have found.

Regards,

Rob Dillmann
Amel Mango 'Westwind'

Op zo 17 mrt. 2019 om 13:45 schreef Ian Bone <auscaptain@...>:

Hello all,
I've recently purchased Hull #63 Mango.
I'm in the process of reviewing documentation and wondered if there was an electronic Owners Manual for the Amel Mango available.

Ian

I uploaded the Mango Manual that Rob Dillmann attached to the files section

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 9:06 AM Rob Dillmann <rob.dillmann@...> wrote:
Dear Ian,

We own an Amel Mango (nr 43) since the end of 2017, which we are fitting out in the south of France.
Attached you will find the manual I have found.

Regards,

Rob Dillmann
Amel Mango 'Westwind'

Op zo 17 mrt. 2019 om 13:45 schreef Ian Bone <auscaptain@...>:

Hello all,
I've recently purchased Hull #63 Mango.
I'm in the process of reviewing documentation and wondered if there was an electronic Owners Manual for the Amel Mango available.

Ian

Ian Bone

Thanks sincerely...much appreciated.
Ian

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019, 10:45 PM Ian Bone via Groups.Io <auscaptain=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all,
I've recently purchased Hull #63 Mango.
I'm in the process of reviewing documentation and wondered if there was an electronic Owners Manual for the Amel Mango available.

Ian

Slavko Despotovi

Hi Ian,

I am in a process of buying Amel Mango 1987. As you have been working on yours from 2017 is there any finding, advice you would share with me? I hope this is not breaking any rules of this forum. If you like I can give you my private mail.

Thank you,  Slavko