Topics

new owner

kimberlite1212 <no_reply@...>

well,
just got back from La R and saw the new kimberlite almost finished.
i had a wonderful time with Jean-Jacques including a fabulous lunch.
My thanks to all my friends at amel.

they have made a few changes since i saw the boat with Joel. there
is now a shelf at the top of the wet locker and a shelf across the
top of the nav station just below the code marin board.
they also now have 13 batteries in the battery locker. i am sure
they changed many more things that i didn't notice. they also did a
beautiful job fitting my weather fax on the shelf to starboard of
the companionway.

speak to you all soon
eric freedman- kimberlite sm#376

elenaxara <dkra@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., kimberlite1212 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
well,
just got back from La R and saw the new kimberlite almost finished.
i had a wonderful time with Jean-Jacques including a fabulous
lunch.
My thanks to all my friends at amel.

they have made a few changes since i saw the boat with Joel. there
is now a shelf at the top of the wet locker and a shelf across the
top of the nav station just below the code marin board.
they also now have 13 batteries in the battery locker. i am sure
they changed many more things that i didn't notice. they also did
beautiful job fitting my weather fax on the shelf to starboard of
the companionway.

speak to you all soon
eric freedman- kimberlite sm#376
Dear Eric,

When are going to take delivery of your boat?
I am flying to Hyeres next week.

Dimitris

kimberlite1212 <no_reply@...>

Dimitris,
I take delivery of Kimberlite June 22 in La Rochelle.
What options did you take?
Fair Winds,
Eric