Topics

Nikimat

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Can anyone give me the coordinates of NIKIMAT?
Merci
Jean Luc MERTZ
On CottonBay

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

Are you asking for the boat or for Alexandre?

Ladt I read from Alexandre was on the 11 August then he was in Curitiba, Brazil.

The boat might still be on St Martin

Regards
Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone

13 aug. 2019 kl. 12:18 skrev "jlm@..." <jlm@...>:

Can anyone give me the coordinates of NIKIMAT?
Merci
Jean Luc MERTZ
On CottonBay

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning,

I see people keep track of me!!!

I am actually now in Fortaleza, Brazil.
The wreck was shredded about a year ago (in St Martin).

email: uster at rocketmail dot com or alternate email uster at usterinc dot com

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 5:50:48 AM CDT, Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg <ann-sofie@...> wrote:

Are you asking for the boat or for Alexandre?

Ladt I read from Alexandre was on the 11 August then he was in Curitiba, Brazil.

The boat might still be on St Martin

Regards
Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone

13 aug. 2019 kl. 12:18 skrev "jlm@..." <jlm@...>:

Can anyone give me the coordinates of NIKIMAT?
Merci
Jean Luc MERTZ
On CottonBay

jlm@jlmertz.fr