From: Alexandre Uster von Baar via groups.io <uster@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2020 3:04 pm
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] NIKIMAT spare parts

Eric on Kimberlite is currently in Sint Maarten and will sail back to the US in 5 or 6 weeks.

If anyone is interested by some of the parts I have left, this would be a good opportunity to save on shipping.

http://supermaramu2000.com/parts_for_sale/

Sincerely, Alexandre

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Hello Pat,

noted for the fuel stick

Eric just arrived, he suggested he could bring some parts back when he goes back (I understood in 6 weeks - wil ask him again this afternoon).

alexandre

On Thursday, November 19, 2020, 05:45:05 PM CST, Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32@...> wrote:

Alex, Did you mean , fly back, he just sailed down ,it was 28 degrees here this morning ! I would still like to buy the dipstick .
Pat
SM Shenanigans

Eric on Kimberlite is currently in Sint Maarten and will sail back to the US in 5 or 6 weeks.

If anyone is interested by some of the parts I have left, this would be a good opportunity to save on shipping.

http://supermaramu2000.com/parts_for_sale/

Sincerely, Alexandre

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Alexandre;

I’m interested in a couple of the items you had listed. What is a good e-mail to contact you on?

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099

Eric on Kimberlite is currently in Sint Maarten and will sail back to the US in 5 or 6 weeks.

If anyone is interested by some of the parts I have left, this would be a good opportunity to save on shipping.

http://supermaramu2000.com/parts_for_sale/

Sincerely, Alexandre

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Excellent!

My email is:  uster at rocketmail dot com

sincerely, Alexandre

On Friday, November 20, 2020, 10:51:35 AM CST, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Alexandre;

I’m interested in a couple of the items you had listed. What is a good e-mail to contact you on?

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099

Eric on Kimberlite is currently in Sint Maarten and will sail back to the US in 5 or 6 weeks.

If anyone is interested by some of the parts I have left, this would be a good opportunity to save on shipping.

http://supermaramu2000.com/parts_for_sale/

Sincerely, Alexandre

eric freedman

Hi Pat,
I will be sailing back to n]NY mid May.
I could bring it with me and tghen UPS it to you.
Best,
Eric

On November 19, 2020 at 6:44 PM "Patrick McAneny via groups.io" <sailw32@...> wrote:

Alex, Did you mean , fly back, he just sailed down ,it was 28 degrees here this morning ! I would still like to buy the dipstick .
Pat
SM Shenanigans

Eric on Kimberlite is currently in Sint Maarten and will sail back to the US in 5 or 6 weeks.

If anyone is interested by some of the parts I have left, this would be a good opportunity to save on shipping.

http://supermaramu2000.com/parts_for_sale/

Sincerely, Alexandre

Patrick McAneny

Eric, That makes more sense , Alex said you were sailing back in a few weeks , May sounds about right, that would be great ,I have a cardboard tube I will Fed Ex you. Enjoy the winter .
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans

Eric on Kimberlite is currently in Sint Maarten and will sail back to the US in 5 or 6 weeks.

If anyone is interested by some of the parts I have left, this would be a good opportunity to save on shipping.

http://supermaramu2000.com/parts_for_sale/

Sincerely, Alexandre

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Sorry about my misunderstanding Pat,