Topics

Novamar Insurance

Duane Siegfri

I received a notice of non-renewal from Novamar today.  They stated in the letter that the reason for non-renewal was a change in their underwriting practices.  They also said that the non-renewal was not due to anything pertaining to me.  Thought I'd let people know here in case you have novamar insurance.  My agent was unable to give me an explanation for Novamars change in policy. It could be just for boats down in the Caribbean, or they might be getting out of the marine recreational insurance industry altogether.

Duane
Wanderer SM#477

Eric Meury

amazing...as i was just in the process of talking with them.  I have the same issue with pantan.