𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦

I have negotiated a significant discount for Amel owners who are current PredictWind clients and those that want to be a client of PredictWind. I will post the details to the group within a few days.

If you missed the PredictWind ZOOM Presentation to the group, you can view it here:

YouTube:

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Awesome Bill we are current clients of PW so are really -leased to hear about the discount.

Cheers
Ross snd Donna
SV INTREPID KIWI
SM2K #356
Currently in Montenegro

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

--
Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond
SV Intrepid Kiwi

Chris Doucette

Any new news here? I would love to take advantage here soon!  We are under way.

Chris
SM 385 Amarok

I sent a follow-up to them.

They were working on a code for you to use.

Bill