Omega TDS meter for watermaker

Eric Freedman

Has anyone found a hard-wired instrument to replace the Omega EC controller model CDCN-201?

Mine died.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Eric,

I am betting this will work if it will work with the Omega Sensor. If I am correct the chip in all of these sensors is exactly the same, so it should work.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 3:59 PM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Eric,

I am betting this will work if it will work with the Omega Sensor. If I am correct the chip in all of these sensors is exactly the same, so it should work.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 3:23 PM Eric Freedman <kimberlite.ef@...> wrote:

Has anyone found a hard-wired instrument to replace the Omega EC controller model CDCN-201?

Mine died.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Eric Freedman

Thanks Bill,

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

I am betting this will work if it will work with the Omega Sensor. If I am correct the chip in all of these sensors is exactly the same, so it should work.

Image removed by sender.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.