Onan code 3 subcode 4-1

Jeff Williams

Hi All,
My Onan is acting up.  Can anyone recommend a good Onan guy?  I'm near Pilos on the west side of the Peloponnise in Greece.
I will head to Athens if I need to but would prefer to fix it sooner if possible.
Thanks!
Jeff
s/v Spruzzo SM#379

tony wells

Hi Jeff

In my experience, Ioannis is a solid all-round engineer who may be able to help you, at Kalamata Marina. You can reach him on +30 693 2662481.

Good luck and enjoy the fabulous Peloponnese!

Tony
Previously an A54 owner

On 29 Jul 2021, at 18:51, Jeff Williams <jeff99williams@...> wrote:

Hi All,
My Onan is acting up.  Can anyone recommend a good Onan guy?  I'm near Pilos on the west side of the Peloponnise in Greece.
I will head to Athens if I need to but would prefer to fix it sooner if possible.
Thanks!
Jeff
s/v Spruzzo SM#379

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

Yes Jany in Kalamata is a good one he reparierd my onan thith winter in a perfekt and cheap way
I stay here the boat in Kalamata since 5 yaers and Janny manages al the works perkekt .

+30 693 2662481

Good luck Elja
SM Balu 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Giovanni TESTA

Hi all,
 Im planning to leave Eutikia on the hard at Kalamata Marina. Do you know if the pool liftout draft is enough for SM 2k? Any suggestion about Marina professional workers?
Many thanks
Giovanni Testa
EUTIKIA SM2K 428
Peloponneso Elafonisos

Il Ven 30 Lug 2021, 10:49 Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> ha scritto:
Yes Jany in Kalamata is a good one he reparierd my onan thith winter in a perfekt and cheap way
I stay here the boat in Kalamata since 5 yaers and Janny manages al the works perkekt .

+30 693 2662481

Good luck Elja
SM Balu 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

He Giovanni
In Kalamata you can go an the Haed
We stay hire sinsce 5 yaers two times on the Hard

See you Elja
SM Balu 222
Kalamata

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Rink De Haan

Welcome Giovanni and hi Elja

We arrived yesterday in Kalamata and will stay at least a year in the marina in the water.
First impressions very good, nice town and a wonderful part of Greece.

Best
Rink & Marloes
SY Razors Edge
SM2K #330

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 30 jul. 2021 om 19:49 heeft Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@gmx.de> het volgende geschreven:

He Giovanni
In Kalamata you can go an the Haed
We stay hire sinsce 5 yaers two times on the Hard

See you Elja
SM Balu 222
Kalamata

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Peter Forbes

What utter bliss a year on an Amel in Kalamata - that is what Amels are all about.

Brilliant and totally inspiring.

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 #035
La Rochelle - shortly bound for Lymington UK.
00447836 209730

On 30 Jul 2021, at 18:12, Rink De Haan <rinkdehaan@gmail.com> wrote:

Welcome Giovanni and hi Elja

We arrived yesterday in Kalamata and will stay at least a year in the marina in the water.
First impressions very good, nice town and a wonderful part of Greece.

Best
Rink & Marloes
SY Razors Edge
SM2K #330

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 30 jul. 2021 om 19:49 heeft Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@gmx.de> het volgende geschreven:

He Giovanni
In Kalamata you can go an the Haed
We stay hire sinsce 5 yaers two times on the Hard

See you Elja
SM Balu 222
Kalamata

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Giovanni TESTA

Hi to all, many thanks for Kalamata Marina infos
 Let us see, may be a good alternative of my last winter at Cleopatra Marina Preveza
Buon Vento
Giovanni
Eutikia SM2K 428
Milos

Il Ven 30 Lug 2021, 20:17 Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> ha scritto:
What utter bliss a year on an Amel in Kalamata - that is what Amels are all about.

Brilliant and totally inspiring.

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 #035
La Rochelle - shortly bound for Lymington UK.
00447836 209730

> On 30 Jul 2021, at 18:12, Rink De Haan <rinkdehaan@...> wrote:
>
> Welcome Giovanni and hi Elja
>
> We arrived yesterday in Kalamata and will stay at least a year in the marina in the water.
> First impressions very good, nice town and a wonderful part of Greece.
>
> Best
> Rink & Marloes
> SY Razors Edge
> SM2K #330
>
> Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
>
>> Op 30 jul. 2021 om 19:49 heeft Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> He Giovanni
>> In Kalamata you can go an the Haed
>> We stay hire sinsce 5 yaers two times on the Hard
>>
>> See you Elja
>> SM Balu 222
>> Kalamata
>>
>> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Jeff Williams

As an update Ioannis was fast and excellent and they fixed my issue quickly and for a reasonable cost.   His diesel guy really looked like he knew what he was doing.

Plus there are some excellent restaurants near Kalamata Marina!

Jeff
S/V Spruzzo SM #379

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 12:21 AM tony wells via groups.io <tony.wells=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jeff

In my experience, Ioannis is a solid all-round engineer who may be able to help you, at Kalamata Marina. You can reach him on +30 693 2662481.

Good luck and enjoy the fabulous Peloponnese!

Tony
Previously an A54 owner

On 29 Jul 2021, at 18:51, Jeff Williams <jeff99williams@...> wrote:

Hi All,
My Onan is acting up.  Can anyone recommend a good Onan guy?  I'm near Pilos on the west side of the Peloponnise in Greece.
I will head to Athens if I need to but would prefer to fix it sooner if possible.
Thanks!
Jeff
s/v Spruzzo SM#379

tony wells

Great to hear you got it resolved, Jeff and that Ioannis and his team are still on their game! Besides mechanical work, he once got my BBQ improved/welded for just €5 - extraordinary!

Other well-priced, competent marine trades in Kalamata are Kostas, electrician, on +30 693 2463281, Theo for refrigeration/aircon +30 694 6173870 and a super canvas maker, whose name escapes me but Ioannis will advise if needed.

The fresh market, deep inside the town, is well worth exploring.

All the best,

Tony
Fan of Kalamata and Previous A54 owner

On 5 Aug 2021, at 16:44, Jeff Williams <jeff99williams@...> wrote:

[...]