Topics

Onan Generator exhaust temperature switch - great price.

Jim Anderson

Eric,  Just following up to see if you need $. I've been tied up for awhile & hope I didn't miss the boat..  Jim SM384 Sirena Azul

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Hi Eric,

I want to buy one. Please provide instructors for payment.

Vladimir
202 258 1916

SM 345 " LIFE IS GOOD"

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020, 8:37 PM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I have broken a few of these switches over the years. I have done this by reaching over the generator to retrieve something stored behind the genset.

I received a quote from my Onan dealer and on Amazon for around $90- plus tax which is ridiculous.

I tracked down the OEM manufacturer and the cost is about $23- plus a one time set up fee of about $50- I plan on ordering 2 of these. They stated that they make this for ONAN. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can order them for you $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

I will order the switches within a week.

Fair Winds,

Eric

SM 376 Kimberlite

eric freedman

Hi Jim,

I am still compiling a list of people who want the switch.

I believe you have a mdkav generator . This is the switch for thet generator.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376