Onan Mechanic in Gilbraltar

Patrick McAneny

There is an Amel owner that should arrive in Gilbraltar in a few days ,his Onan is dead and asked me to see if I could find an Onan mechanic there before he arrives. If anyone knows of one and has contact info it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans

Stu and Lana Holmes

Hi Pat:

I am currently in Gibraltar and know the place reasonably well. “Marine Maintenance” is his best bet. Although they don’t deal Onan, they service generators.

Marine Maintenance Ltd
5 The, Marina Bay Square, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar

+350 200 78954 https://g.co/kgs/mpqtwc

Gibraltar is a bit limited in its yacht services. He may try just across the border in Spain. They have more services if the above business can’t help him out.

Stu
SM2k Oyai

Stu,

Ask for Kevin there at Marine Maintenance Ltd. I talked to him on the phone this morning. The SM in this thread is JOY, I have already connected Chuck Lacey with Kevin.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 12:42 PM Stu and Lana Holmes via groups.io <stulana=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Pat:

I am currently in Gibraltar and know the place reasonably well. “Marine Maintenance” is his best bet. Although they don’t deal Onan, they service generators.

Marine Maintenance Ltd
5 The, Marina Bay Square, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar

+350 200 78954 https://g.co/kgs/mpqtwc

Gibraltar is a bit limited in its yacht services. He may try just across the border in Spain. They have more services if the above business can’t help him out.

Stu
SM2k Oyai

Patrick McAneny

Stu, It sounds like Chuck on Joy had contacted Bill as well and he gave them the same contact info. Thanks for getting back and the info.
Pat
SM Shenanigans