Topics

Onan switches--I am sailing to the Caribe

eric freedman

Hi,

I still have a few switches that were ordered but I do not have your addresses.

Please send me your address and I will ship you the switch(es).

You can mail me a check when you receive the switch(es).

I would like to send them before I sail south.

Otherwise I will be back mid to late November.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376