Owner's Manual Onan MDKDP 6,5

Jarek Zemlo

Hello,

I am looking for a PDF version of owner's manual and spare part catalogue for my Onan MDKDP 6,5 Generator. I have this generator on my boat but previous owner lost the manual.

Regards
Jarek
NOA BLUE
SM 201

Jarek,

I think this is what you need:

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 7:32 AM Jarek Zemlo via groups.io <noa_blue=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a PDF version of owner's manual and spare part catalogue for my Onan MDKDP 6,5 Generator. I have this generator on my boat but previous owner lost the manual.

Regards
Jarek
NOA BLUE
SM 201

Karen Smith

I have also just uploaded the full service/shop manual for the Onan MDKD series. This is for the 6.5kW genset used on the older Amel SM boats.  It is one of the best laid out service manuals I have seen, lots of great troubleshooting flow charts that are very helpful.

DKD Service Manual.pdf

It has minimal coverage of the engine (you'll have to go to Kubota for that) but its coverage of the electric and control system is very valuable information to have.

Bill Kinney
SM160,  Harmonie
Charleston, SC, USA

Germain Jean-Pierre

Out of curiosity, is the MDKAL a predecessor or a newer version of the MDKD series?

Many thanks.

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera,SM007, NZ

On 24 Jan 2021, at 05:06, Karen Smith via groups.io <karenharmonie@...> wrote:

I have also just uploaded the full service/shop manual for the Onan MDKD series. This is for the 6.5kW genset used on the older Amel SM boats.  It is one of the best laid out service manuals I have seen, lots of great troubleshooting flow charts that are very helpful.

DKD Service Manual.pdf

It has minimal coverage of the engine (you'll have to go to Kubota for that) but its coverage of the electric and control system is very valuable information to have.

Bill Kinney
SM160,  Harmonie
Charleston, SC, USA

Jarek Zemlo