Topics

Panama,Costa Rica,Ecuador, Peru

We have SM 302, Pen Azen.we are spending this winter in the
Caribbean with a view to transiting Panama in May or so and then
leaving the boat in a secure dock either afloat or ,preferably,
ashore for June to October in one of the above countries.Has anyone
any experience of leaving their Amel in any of these locations?The
humidity of Panama and Costa Rica rather puts us off. Las Salinas in
Ecuador or Ancon in Peru sound more our sort of places but I would be
interested to hear of anyone elses experience .Ian Jenkins